Hi,

I've created a Firefox XPCOM extension as C++ DLL under Windows XP and i
want to use it from javascript.
My addin is succesfully installed on "C:\Documents and
Settings\%USER%\Application
Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\%ProfileID%\extensio ns\"

From a local webpage, the code works succesfully, even if i have an internet
security alert.
The same page from the web server doesn't work. I think it is an internet
security issue.

here is my javascript code

//-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
try
{
alert( "Demarrage du test" );
netscape.security.PrivilegeManager.enablePrivilege ("UniversalXPConnect");

var interface = Components.interfaces.IMedialiveAgent;
alert( "On recupere l'objet par contrat");
var cppClass = Components.classes["@medialive.com/MedialiveAgent;1"];
alert( "on instancie le composant" );
var cppComponent = cppClass.createInstance(interface);
alert("on recupere l'interface");
cppComponent = cppComponent.QueryInterface(interface);

TestAgent( cppComponent);
document.write("

Test reussi

");
}
catch( e )
{
document.write("

Une exception est survenue dans le
run !

");
}
How does i need invoke local XPCOM component from distant webpage ?
thanks for all advises.