Hi all, thanks for the great feedback in this Firstrun service extension
thread. I am going over the FUEL documents and trying to hook up jresig and
fuel team to see how an extension like firstrun could interact/support our
extension framework/controller story.

Here is the snapshot of the current work and contribution comments:
http://wiki.mozilla.org/FUEL/firstru...Implementation

Also a quick demo. It shows a work-in-progress implementation where
can be invoked from XUL markup:
http://www.visinote.com/meet/1116806...as_markup.html

/\/\arcio