How to style every cell in a treerow - Mozilla

This is a discussion on How to style every cell in a treerow - Mozilla ; Hi, i've added a custom column to the threadTree in TB. I set a property to my cells and to rows. Now i want to be able to change e.g. the font-style for every cell in a row which has ...

  1. How to style every cell in a treerow

    Hi,
    i've added a custom column to the threadTree in TB. I set a property to
    my cells and to rows.

    Now i want to be able to change e.g. the font-style for every cell in a
    row which has my property set. This has to be done with
    ::-moz-tree-cell-text(prop) because font-styles can't be set with
    ::-moz-tree-row(prop). But the property is only set on my cell, not all
    cells in the row.

    Is there a way to do this with CSS?
    or is it possible in JS to set a property to every cell in a row?

    (In TB 1.5 i've done this with overloading the whole treeview, but with
    the new custom column handlers in TB2.0 i want to get rid of this code.
    It's the extension "Show InOut")

    GŁnter

  2. Re: How to style every cell in a treerow

    GŁnter Gersdorf wrote:

    >i've added a custom column to the threadTree in TB. I set a property to my cells and to rows.
    >
    >Now i want to be able to change e.g. the font-style for every cell in a row which has my property set. This has to be done with ::-moz-tree-cell-text(prop) because font-styles can't be set with ::-moz-tree-row(prop). But the property is only set on my cell, not all cells in the row.

    Row properties are only used when painting rows, they don't
    automatically apply to the cells in the row. Instead you need to set a
    cell property on all the cells, rather than just on your cell.

    --
    Warning: May contain traces of nuts.

+ Reply to Thread