How to add site to "always allow" cookie exception list? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on How to add site to "always allow" cookie exception list? - Mozilla ; Does anyone have any snippit of code to add a site to the "always allow" cookie exception list?...

  1. How to add site to "always allow" cookie exception list?

    Does anyone have any snippit of code to add a site to the "always
    allow" cookie exception list?

  2. Re: How to add site to "always allow" cookie exception list?

    jon.cianciullo@gmail.com wrote:
    > Does anyone have any snippit of code to add a site to the "always
    > allow" cookie exception list?

    No code snippet, but a choice of two manual methods:

    Method I: With cookie policy set to "ask me", when the cookie popup for that
    site appears, make sure that the checkbox is checked, and click "Allow".

    Method II:
    (Linux) Edit => Preferences
    (Windows) Tools => Options
    (Mac) Firefox => Preferences
    => Privacy => Cookies => Exceptions...
    Enter the address of the website in the input box, then click "Allow".

    If you want a way to have your extension silently override the user's
    privacy&security settings, then IMHO you are yourself a security risk to
    anyone installing that extension.

    Best regards,
    Tony.
    26. You check your mail. It says "no new messages." So you check it again.

+ Reply to Thread