URL textbox context menu - Mozilla

This is a discussion on URL textbox context menu - Mozilla ; Hey all, I'd like to add a menu item to the URL textbox's context menu. I've heard rumors that this is some sort of low level object and that it's difficult (if not impossible) to manipulate it. Is that true? ...

  1. URL textbox context menu

    Hey all,

    I'd like to add a menu item to the URL textbox's context menu. I've
    heard rumors that this is some sort of low level object and that it's
    difficult (if not impossible) to manipulate it. Is that true?

    Thanks in advance!
    Colin

  2. Re: URL textbox context menu

    I'd suggest looking into the Paste and Go 2 extension. They do exactly
    what you describe.

    nikitas

    Colin Bleckner wrote:
    > Hey all,
    >
    > I'd like to add a menu item to the URL textbox's context menu. I've
    > heard rumors that this is some sort of low level object and that it's
    > difficult (if not impossible) to manipulate it. Is that true?
    >
    > Thanks in advance!
    > Colin

+ Reply to Thread