Installing extension from web - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Installing extension from web - Mozilla ; Hi How do I create a web installable firefox extension ? There are lots of them around but I can not seem to find any appropriate doc to create one. Regards Kallol...

  1. Installing extension from web

    Hi
    How do I create a web installable firefox extension ?
    There are lots of them around but I can not seem to find any
    appropriate doc to create one.
    Regards
    Kallol

  2. Re: Installing extension from web

    Kallol Borah wrote:
    > Hi
    > How do I create a web installable firefox extension ?
    > There are lots of them around but I can not seem to find any
    > appropriate doc to create one.
    > Regards
    > Kallol

    The only thing You need to do is to place extension somewhere on the www
    (I recomend AMO).

+ Reply to Thread