I need help writing a thunderbird bounce email extension - Mozilla

This is a discussion on I need help writing a thunderbird bounce email extension - Mozilla ; I am writing an extension that makes it so you can bounce a message (that is either opened or selected) when a user presses a button to a specific email address (it's non changible). Does anyone know how to go ...

  1. I need help writing a thunderbird bounce email extension

    I am writing an extension that makes it so you can bounce a message
    (that is either opened or selected) when a user presses a button to a
    specific email address (it's non changible).

    Does anyone know how to go about with this? I am stuck.

  2. Re: I need help writing a thunderbird bounce email extension

    allyourbasearebelongtous.com@gmail.com venit, vidit, dixit 2006-10-17 01:51:
    > I am writing an extension that makes it so you can bounce a message
    > (that is either opened or selected) when a user presses a button to a
    > specific email address (it's non changible).
    >
    > Does anyone know how to go about with this? I am stuck.

    Are you aware of the "mailredirect" extension? It allows bouncing to
    arbitrary addresses. It seems what you want is a one button access to
    that extension with a prefilled bounce address, right?

    Michael

+ Reply to Thread