Toolbar element dynamic position - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Toolbar element dynamic position - Mozilla ; hi everybody, if any one can help me or at least give me a hint about this i will be most appreciative. i have added a text box to the nav-bar toolbar and i am trying to make it's position ...

  1. Toolbar element dynamic position

    hi everybody,
    if any one can help me or at least give me a hint about this i will be
    most appreciative.

    i have added a text box to the nav-bar toolbar and i am trying to make
    it's position dynamic, between the other elements on that toolbar and
    for it to be movable to the other toolbars. it should work by dragging
    the element.

    no matter what i did it will not work, any idea will be most
    appreciated.

    thanks in advance,
    Nadav

  2. Re: Toolbar element dynamic position

    On 29 Aug 2006 07:17:24 -0700, nadavshatz@gmail.com
    wrote:
    > i have added a text box to the nav-bar toolbar and i am trying to make
    > it's position dynamic, between the other elements on that toolbar and
    > for it to be movable to the other toolbars. it should work by dragging
    > the element.

    In the customize toolbars mode? If so, you should wrap the textbox in
    a toolbaritem and put it into browser's toolbarpalette.

    Nickolay

+ Reply to Thread