Hi all,

I try to add EventListeners to FirefoxWindows in order to enable an
Extension to execute a JavaScript function on a page load event
(function @feedback' on a 'load' event, see below).

var wm = Components.classes["@mozilla.org/appshell/window-mediator;1"]
.getService(Components.interfaces.nsIWindowMediato r);
var browserWindow = wm.getMostRecentWindow("navigator:browser");
var tabbrowser = browserWindow.document.getElementById("content");
tabbrowser.addEventListener("load", feedback, true);

It works fine within the first initiated window and within all it new
opened Tabs. When I open a new Browser Window the EventListener is not
working. I tried to addEventListener for the new window but it didn't
work. Has anyone an idea how to addEventListeners for all
BrowserWindows/Tabs?

Thanks!