Hi folks,

I tried to post on mozilla.jobs, but i am not sure if anyone is reading
those. Here's a repost of the job from mozilla.jobs.

aXooba inc, based in palo alto ca, is looking for Mozilla Architect to
lead application development at our company.

Requirements:
* Several years of cross platform development experience
* Solid experience developing on windows platform.
* Computer Science and/or engineering degrees
* Substantial experience developing in JS, XUL, C++
* Substantial experience writing mozilla/firefox extensions, xpcom
components
* Passion for doing things right and doing the right things.

Additional Info:
* This position can be contract or full time
* Competitive salary and equity
* Location independant. Right candidate can work from anywhere.

Please write back to : ravi@axooba.com