adblock - Mozilla

This is a discussion on adblock - Mozilla ; *Don B* typed up the following on 11-May-08 22:44 (UTC +10:00): > I'm trying to download adblock from this site: > > https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey . When I click the download > button it just sets there doing nothing, and I am ...

  1. Re: adblock

    I use Adblock Plus from http://adblockplus.org/en/installation

    --
    Klaas Visser
    Sydney, Australia

    "Always and never are two words you
    should always remember never to use."

  2. adblock

    I'm trying to download adblock from this site:

    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey. When I click the download
    button it just sets there doing nothing, and I am logged in. Can anyone
    give me a clue as to whats going on or give me another url to download
    it from?

    Thanks, Don

+ Reply to Thread