Enigmail on PPC Mac problem - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Enigmail on PPC Mac problem - Mozilla ; Hello out there, on my PPC iBook G4 with OS 10.5.2 the enigmail extension won't work. With the Intel iMac and same system all works fine. Enigmail can't find the path to the GPG installation, even I will set it ...

  1. Enigmail on PPC Mac problem

    Hello out there,

    on my PPC iBook G4 with OS 10.5.2 the enigmail extension won't work.
    With the Intel iMac and same system all works fine.

    Enigmail can't find the path to the GPG installation, even I will set it
    manually.

    I've tried everything from install and uninstall enigmail, deleting all
    configuration files and SM itself. Nope.

    On the iBook there are no extensions installed. SM is clean and fresh.
    But enigmail in it's newest version won't do it's job.

    Any hint?

    Thanks alot for all help.

    Cheers
    Marcus

    PS: If you wonder about my funny english, you should know I'm german... ;-)

  2. Re: Enigmail on PPC Mac problem

    Marcus wrote:
    > Hello out there,
    >
    > on my PPC iBook G4 with OS 10.5.2 the enigmail extension won't work.
    > With the Intel iMac and same system all works fine.
    >
    > Enigmail can't find the path to the GPG installation, even I will set it
    > manually.
    >
    > I've tried everything from install and uninstall enigmail, deleting all
    > configuration files and SM itself. Nope.
    >
    > On the iBook there are no extensions installed. SM is clean and fresh.
    > But enigmail in it's newest version won't do it's job.
    >
    > Any hint?
    >
    > Thanks alot for all help.
    >
    > Cheers
    > Marcus

    are you using the extension listed here:
    http://enigmail.mozdev.org/home/index.php, if so, then look
    here for answers: http://enigmail.mozdev.org/support/index.php

    > PS: If you wonder about my funny english, you should know I'm german... ;-)

    what funny English?

    help!!!! Emails to me may become public

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

+ Reply to Thread