Newbee Question - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Newbee Question - Mozilla ; All: Dumb newbe question... How do I save the password for my e-mail account ? Password manager won't let me add anything. Thanks...

  1. Newbee Question

    All:

    Dumb newbe question...

    How do I save the password for my e-mail account ?

    Password manager won't let me add anything.

    Thanks

  2. Re: Newbee Question

    Rodney Sampson wrote:
    > All:
    >
    > Dumb newbe question...
    >
    > How do I save the password for my e-mail account ?
    >
    > Password manager won't let me add anything.
    >
    > Thanks

    you should get a popup asking if you want to save it. If its
    not, then click on Edit, Preferences, Privacy & Security,
    then Passwords, and at the top, make sure that Remember
    Passwords is checked. Does it work now?

    help!!!! Emails to me may become public

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

+ Reply to Thread