Does Chrome crash when you try to view the slides? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Does Chrome crash when you try to view the slides? - Mozilla ; Trel Smith wrote: > On this page: http://www.aol.com.au/fotozone/galle...en_beak_050508 > > If you try to advance the slides, does chrome crash for you? No > (If it doesn't on vanillia seamonkey, does it if you have multizilla installed?) no -- *IMPORTANT*: ...

  1. Re: Does Chrome crash when you try to view the slides?

    Trel Smith wrote:
    > On this page: http://www.aol.com.au/fotozone/galle...en_beak_050508
    >
    > If you try to advance the slides, does chrome crash for you?

    No

    > (If it doesn't on vanillia seamonkey, does it if you have multizilla installed?)

    no

    help!!!! Emails to me may become public

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  2. Does Chrome crash when you try to view the slides?

    --
    SeaMonkey 1.1.9
    Multizilla 1.8.3.4e

    (Windows XP)

  3. Re: Does Chrome crash when you try to view the slides?

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    > Trel Smith wrote:
    >> On this page: http://www.aol.com.au/fotozone/galle...en_beak_050508
    >>
    >> If you try to advance the slides, does chrome crash for you?

    > No
    >
    >> (If it doesn't on vanillia seamonkey, does it if you have multizilla installed?)

    > no

    correction: that last one should be yes I have multi and no
    it still doesn't crash!

    help!!!! Emails to me may become public

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  4. Re: Does Chrome crash when you try to view the slides?

    Trel Smith wrote:
    > Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    >> Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:

    >>> No

    >>> no
    >>>

    >> correction: that last one should be yes I have multi
    >> and no it still doesn't crash!
    >>

    > Do you have multizilla set up to prompt you on each
    > popup?

    No

    > If so, are you choosing window or tab?

    my popups automatically go to tab

    help!!!! Emails to me may become public

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  5. Re: Does Chrome crash when you try to view the slides?

    Trel Smith a écrit :
    > On this page: http://www.aol.com.au/fotozone/galle...en_beak_050508
    >
    > If you try to advance the slides, does chrome crash for you?
    > (If it doesn't on vanillia seamonkey, does it if you have multizilla installed?)

    No problem for me, but I use

    20a1pre

    jdd

  6. Re: Does Chrome crash when you try to view the slides?

    Trel Smith wrote:
    > Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    >> Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:

    >>> No

    >>> no
    >>>

    >> correction: that last one should be yes I have multi and no it still
    >> doesn't crash!
    >>

    > Do you have multizilla set up to prompt you on each popup? If so, are you choosing window or tab?

    since you're posting with TB, I don't know what your SM UA
    says. If you've changed it in any way, try resetting it
    back to its original state.

    help!!!! Emails to me may become public

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

+ Reply to Thread