Sorry, I inadvertently deleted the original message thread. The
following is a copy of what was in it before it was deleted. I will
still appreciate any help with the problem.
Thanks, Bob

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
> R.S. Chandgie wrote:
>> In SeaMonkey 1.1.8: When using online web Flash programs that call
>> for uploading image files from my hard drive, the 'Upload' button
>> will not bring up the navigation dialog box. Therefore I cannot
>> upload any of these files using the Flash application. The Flash
>> uploads work as expected in IE. I would appreciate any help with this
>> problem.
>> Thanks, Bob

> how about listing a site so we can go and check it out and see whats
> going on? Thanks!

The following site has a an online Flash applicaton, 'Cartoonizer' in
which the Upload button will not work, However I have found the same
problem in all other web Flash applications that require an upload from
the hard drive.
http://www.befunky.com/index.php