Bricks coupon printing plugin from coupons.com - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Bricks coupon printing plugin from coupons.com - Mozilla ; Has anyone had any luck installing the bricks coupon printing plugin from coupons.com? http://bricks.coupons.com/Install.asp http://bricks.coupons.com/Download.asp and from http://tinyurl.com/6q53v9 Coupon printing is supported on Windows Operating Systems 2000, XP, and Vista when used with Internet Explorer 6+, Netscape 8+, FireFox 1.0+ ...

  1. Bricks coupon printing plugin from coupons.com

    Has anyone had any luck installing the bricks coupon printing plugin
    from coupons.com?

    http://bricks.coupons.com/Install.asp
    http://bricks.coupons.com/Download.asp

    and from http://tinyurl.com/6q53v9

    Coupon printing is supported on Windows Operating Systems 2000, XP, and
    Vista when used with Internet Explorer 6+, Netscape 8+, FireFox 1.0+ and
    most MSN and AOL browsers.

  2. Re: Bricks coupon printing plugin from coupons.com

    Dennis Gleeson wrote:
    > Has anyone had any luck installing the bricks coupon printing plugin
    > from coupons.com?
    >
    > http://bricks.coupons.com/Install.asp
    > http://bricks.coupons.com/Download.asp
    >
    > and from http://tinyurl.com/6q53v9
    >
    > Coupon printing is supported on Windows Operating Systems 2000, XP, and
    > Vista when used with Internet Explorer 6+, Netscape 8+, FireFox 1.0+ and
    > most MSN and AOL browsers.

    it says its for FF only and not SM.

    help!!!! Emails to me may become public

    Laws, which applies everywhere, except for some strange
    reason, not to the mozilla.org newsgroup servers, where you
    may get banned.

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

+ Reply to Thread