More and more often, I am getting a "Network Timeout" box showing up.

I looked in MozillaZine and found this:
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Network.ht...-alive.timeout

Here is a line from the article, "This article describes the preference
network.http.keep-alive.timeout. To add, delete, or modify this
preference, you will need to edit your configuration do not edit this
article."

Is that all I need to do to decrease these timeouts?

I edited the config file by placing 900 instead of 300.

What is the maximum I can place in there?

DoctorBill

--
What a great choice we have for the President this time!
This election presents *the* very worst choices I have ever