Adobe Reader 8 plugin and blank pages - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Adobe Reader 8 plugin and blank pages - Mozilla ; Hello, I am using SM 1.1.9 and Adobe Reader 8 on Linux (Fedora 8). I installed the reader quite recently and during the first run, a Mozilla plugin got installed in my .mozilla/plugins directory. It works well most times, but ...

  1. Adobe Reader 8 plugin and blank pages

    Hello,

    I am using SM 1.1.9 and Adobe Reader 8 on Linux (Fedora 8). I installed
    the reader quite recently and during the first run, a Mozilla plugin got
    installed in my .mozilla/plugins directory. It works well most times,
    but today I encountered a pdf document which I can't read with the
    plugin. When I download it to my computer it can be read, but with the
    plugin, I can see only a blank page. The document is at the address
    http://senat.ff.cuni.cz/files/ASFFKandListUK.pdf and it's linked from
    http://senat.ff.cuni.cz/volby.php (Kandidátní listina učitelské kurie AS
    FF UK). Does anyone know what's the cause of this behaviour?

    Hana

  2. Re: Adobe Reader 8 plugin and blank pages

    It's a mystery. The AR plugin just stopped working (on all pages) and
    since I've restarted SM, the plugin works again. Why?

    Hana

+ Reply to Thread