Linking - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Linking - Mozilla ; Links to a file residing on a different server than the original page is on results in the addition in the front of the address of the original server to the url address. Therefore, the link does not work. I ...

  1. Linking

    Links to a file residing on a different server than the original page
    is on results in the addition in the front of the address of the
    original server to the url address. Therefore, the link does not
    work. I am not educated in code but I know this should not happen so
    what can I do to prevent it in the future? Many thanks for any help.

    Marie

  2. Re: Linking

    On 15.03.2008 20:21, Marie Harvey wrote:

    > Links to a file residing on a different server than the original page
    > is on results in the addition in the front of the address of the
    > original server to the url address. Therefore, the link does not
    > work. I am not educated in code but I know this should not happen so
    > what can I do to prevent it in the future? Many thanks for any help.
    >
    > Marie

    Would help if we could see the page or at least an example.

    --
    Jay Garcia Netscape Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

+ Reply to Thread