Sorry to bother you, but I have a question concerning setting up mailto links. There are other html editors that give the option of two different link styles. One is for the URL link to and the other is for the mailto link to option.can you update Seamonkey with that type of option so that we as webdevelopers dont have to remember every time we try to make a link to whether it is a URL link or a mailto link? In other words when we make a link to say an email address we need the automatic " mailto" setup option when we click on the link button.

Thanks for your insight and help. David ORourke ( www.template2riches.com )