Sea Monkey 1.1.7 - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Sea Monkey 1.1.7 - Mozilla ; Sent mail is not being saved in the sent folder as specified. Tried sending myself a test msg (2 accounts) and never rec. Junk mail disappears from inbox (with junk spec) and never shows up in junk folder. 2nd problem ...

  1. Sea Monkey 1.1.7

    Sent mail is not being saved in the sent folder as specified.
    Tried sending myself a test msg (2 accounts) and never rec.
    Junk mail disappears from inbox (with junk spec) and never shows up in
    junk folder.

    2nd problem is password for account not being accepted by comcast. I've
    tried this w/sea monkey,Thunderbird, netscape etc all the same.

    help
    help
    Tom
    aggravation@comcast.net

  2. Re: Sea Monkey 1.1.7

    T&B wrote:
    > Sent mail is not being saved in the sent folder as specified.
    > Tried sending myself a test msg (2 accounts) and never rec.
    > Junk mail disappears from inbox (with junk spec) and never shows up in
    > junk folder.
    >
    > 2nd problem is password for account not being accepted by comcast. I've
    > tried this w/sea monkey,Thunderbird, netscape etc all the same.
    >
    > help
    > help
    > Tom
    > aggravation@comcast.net

    Check your Account settings for the account in question. The destinations of
    both sent mail and junk mail can be set there, account by account.

    Best regards,
    Tony.
    --
    For some reason, this fortune reminds everyone of Marvin Zelkowitz.

  3. Re: Sea Monkey 1.1.7

    Tony Mechelynck wrote:
    > T&B wrote:
    >> Sent mail is not being saved in the sent folder as specified.
    >> Tried sending myself a test msg (2 accounts) and never rec.
    >> Junk mail disappears from inbox (with junk spec) and never shows up in
    >> junk folder.
    >>
    >> 2nd problem is password for account not being accepted by comcast.
    >> I've tried this w/sea monkey,Thunderbird, netscape etc all the same.
    >>
    >> help
    >> help
    >> Tom
    >> aggravation@comcast.net
    >>

    > Check your Account settings for the account in question. The
    > destinations of both sent mail and junk mail can be set there, account
    > by account.
    >

    > Best regards,
    > Tony.

    It might also help a lot to know from which version the OP upgraded or
    if this is a new install. I did not notice anything wrong upgrading from
    116 to 117.

    --
    John Doue

+ Reply to Thread