Re: Enormous text - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Re: Enormous text - Mozilla ; It is *only* SeaMonkey. Frank On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 12:22:05 0100 mv_van_rantwijk@yahoo.com wrote: > fgv1@sfu.ca wrote: > > Hi > > > > I got SeaMonkey bundled in when I installed Puppy 2.16 and have been > using > ...

  1. Re: Enormous text

    It is *only* SeaMonkey.

    Frank

    On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 12:22:05 0100 mv_van_rantwijk@yahoo.com wrote:
    > fgv1@sfu.ca wrote:
    > > Hi
    > >
    > > I got SeaMonkey bundled in when I installed Puppy 2.16 and have been

    > using
    > > it since finding it rather lighter and quicker on my box than FF.

    > But, not
    > > long after I started using it I did something - I have no idea what,

    > and I
    > > doubt it 'just happened on its own - and now all the text

    (menubar/menus,
    > > dialog boxes, &c, basically everything that isn't provided by a

    > website) is
    > > absolutely massive.

    > Is this limited to SeaMonkey or do you have the same problem with other
    > (non SeaMonkey) applications as well?
    >
    > > However, having no idea what I did to make this happen,
    > > I don't know how to change this back. Would anyone have any

    > suggestions as
    > > to how to reduce the size of this text?
    > >
    > > Thanks,
    > > Frank

    > --
    > Michael Vincent van Rantwijk
    > - MultiZilla Project Team Lead
    > - XUL Boot Camp Staff member (ActiveState Training Partner)
    > - iPhone Application Developer

  2. Re: Enormous text

    Sat, 01 Dec 2007 08:53:15 -0800, /fgv1@sfu.ca/:
    > On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 12:22:05 0100 mv_van_rantwijk@yahoo.com wrote:
    >
    >> Is this limited to SeaMonkey or do you have the same problem with other
    >> (non SeaMonkey) applications as well?

    > It is *only* SeaMonkey.

    What desktop environment do you use: KDE, Gnome or another? As far
    as I know Gecko will try to pick up some GTK settings so if you're
    not under Gnome everything depends on the other desktop you use.
    For example, KDE has an option in its Control Center (IIRC) to copy
    the settings made there for GTK applications as well. Speaking of
    this other GTK 1 (or GTK 2, I'm not really sure) applications you
    may have should display the same fonts (if the "userChrome.css" is
    already ruled out as possible cause).

    --
    Stanimir

  3. [OT] Re: Enormous text

    Sat, 01 Dec 2007 08:53:15 -0800, /fgv1@sfu.ca/:

    > It is *only* SeaMonkey.
    >
    > [...lots of garbage...]

    Please, fix the quoting in your client, or just don't send garbage.
    Thanks.

    --
    Stanimir

  4. Re: [OT] Re: Enormous text

    Stanimir Stamenkov wrote:
    > Sat, 01 Dec 2007 08:53:15 -0800, /fgv1@sfu.ca/:
    >
    >> It is *only* SeaMonkey.
    >>
    >> [...lots of garbage...]

    > Please, fix the quoting in your client, or just don't send garbage.
    > Thanks.

    Yes, Stan, this has mucked me up, too, when, in another thread, I've had
    Jose supposedly replying to my post but quoting other peoples messages.

    Daniel

+ Reply to Thread