Where is Dictionary Located? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Where is Dictionary Located? - Mozilla ; I downloaded a dictionary, but can't find it. Would someone please direct me. Thanks in advance. BB...

  1. Where is Dictionary Located?

    I downloaded a dictionary, but can't find it. Would someone please
    direct me. Thanks in advance.
    BB

  2. Re: Where is Dictionary Located?

    BB wrote:
    > I downloaded a dictionary, but can't find it. Would someone please
    > direct me. Thanks in advance.
    > BB

    open the download manager, click on the downloaded
    dictionary, and at the bottom of that window, it will tell
    you where you saved it.

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  3. Re: Where is Dictionary Located?

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    > BB wrote:
    >> I downloaded a dictionary, but can't find it. Would someone please
    >> direct me. Thanks in advance.
    >> BB

    > open the download manager, click on the downloaded dictionary, and at
    > the bottom of that window, it will tell you where you saved it.

    Peter
    Thanks, but that didn't help as I didn't download a dictionary. It was
    an extension where all you do is click on install. I can't remember
    where I found it. Download Manager was not involved so It wouldn't show
    up there.

  4. Re: Where is Dictionary Located?

    Michael at Armadilloweb.com pondered over this reply On 10/12/2007 12:53 PM

    > Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    >> BB wrote:
    >>> I downloaded a dictionary, but can't find it. Would someone please
    >>> direct me. Thanks in advance.
    >>> BB

    >> open the download manager, click on the downloaded dictionary, and at
    >> the bottom of that window, it will tell you where you saved it.
    >>

    > Peter
    > Thanks, but that didn't help as I didn't download a dictionary. It was
    > an extension where all you do is click on install. I can't remember
    > where I found it. Download Manager was not involved so It wouldn't show
    > up there.

    BB,

    If you were on one of the Mozilla Add-On sites and selected a dictionary
    to add to the functionality of your browser, mail, Composer and simply
    clicked a link, or drag and drop into an open navigator window you
    downloaded and installed an extension spell check dictionary.

    If during the download and install process you specified "Install for a
    single user" you will find it in your profile folder in a sub folder
    named Chrome.

    If you installed the extension for all users you will have to look in
    your Programs folder for a sub folder named Chrome, or possibly in a sub
    folder named Dictionaries.

    Michael

    Posting To Mozilla.Test.Multimedia

    SeaMonkey
    The "All In One Internet Application Suite"

  5. Re: Where is Dictionary Located?

    BB wrote:
    > Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    >> BB wrote:
    >>> I downloaded a dictionary, but can't find it. Would someone please
    >>> direct me. Thanks in advance.
    >>> BB

    >> open the download manager, click on the downloaded dictionary, and at
    >> the bottom of that window, it will tell you where you saved it.
    >>

    > Peter
    > Thanks, but that didn't help as I didn't download a dictionary. It was
    > an extension where all you do is click on install. I can't remember
    > where I found it. Download Manager was not involved so It wouldn't show
    > up there.

    well, it does help if you tell us which dictionary you tried
    to installed. If you downloaded dictionarysearch, then you
    need to install another extension.

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

+ Reply to Thread