Gnome - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Gnome - Mozilla ; ...

  1. Gnome

  2. Re: Gnome

    John Taylor wrote:

    you asked that same question over 2 hours ago. No need to
    repeat yourself.

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  3. Re: Gnome

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    > John Taylor wrote:
    >
    > you asked that same question over 2 hours ago. No need to repeat yourself.

    Hey, Peter, what's going on here??? When I click on John Taylors post,
    it shows up as nothing, same as when John's message is quoted in your
    message there is nothing there!!!!

    Daniel

  4. Re: Gnome

    Daniel wrote:

    > Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    >
    >> John Taylor wrote:
    >>
    >> you asked that same question over 2 hours ago. No need to repeat
    >> yourself.
    >>

    > Hey, Peter, what's going on here??? When I click on John Taylors post,
    > it shows up as nothing, same as when John's message is quoted in your
    > message there is nothing there!!!!
    >
    > Daniel

    No need to respond, Peter, I've just read Chris I's reply to John in
    another thread indicating John is posting to the list server in HTML,
    which then gets deleted by the list server!!

    Daniel

  5. Re: Gnome

    Daniel wrote:
    > Daniel wrote:
    >
    >> Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    >>
    >>> John Taylor wrote:
    >>>
    >>> you asked that same question over 2 hours ago. No need to repeat
    >>> yourself.
    >>>

    >> Hey, Peter, what's going on here??? When I click on John Taylors post,
    >> it shows up as nothing, same as when John's message is quoted in your
    >> message there is nothing there!!!!

    I recognized the name and I read the subject line

    >> Daniel

    > No need to respond, Peter, I've just read Chris I's reply to John in
    > another thread indicating John is posting to the list server in HTML,
    > which then gets deleted by the list server!!
    >
    > Daniel

    the message itself doesn't get deleted. Whatever he typed
    get stripped.

    disregarded!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  6. Re: Gnome

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:

    > Daniel wrote:
    >
    >> Daniel wrote:

    >>> Hey, Peter, what's going on here??? When I click on John Taylors
    >>> post, it shows up as nothing, same as when John's message is quoted
    >>> in your message there is nothing there!!!!

    > I recognized the name and I read the subject line
    >

    >>> Daniel

    >> No need to respond, Peter, I've just read Chris I's reply to John in
    >> another thread indicating John is posting to the list server in HTML,
    >> which then gets deleted by the list server!!
    >>
    >> Daniel

    > the message itself doesn't get deleted. Whatever he typed get stripped.

    Obviously, else we wouldn't see an empty message.

    Daniel

+ Reply to Thread