OT: SeaMonkey's fun stuff - Mozilla

This is a discussion on OT: SeaMonkey's fun stuff - Mozilla ; I used to see these ads in comic books [ http://www.steveconley.com/pages/sea2.htm] , when I was a kid, and now they're still being flogged: http://www.seamonkey.com/ . Not much has changed, has it? I guess some people might get confused when searching ...

  1. OT: SeaMonkey's fun stuff

    I used to see these ads in comic books
    [http://www.steveconley.com/pages/sea2.htm], when I was a
    kid, and now they're still being flogged:
    http://www.seamonkey.com/. Not much has changed, has it?

    I guess some people might get confused when searching for
    SeaMonkey's and they want the program. Then again, if they
    type SeaMonkey into google, its the first one that pops up.

    Just remember this: May 16th is international seamonkey day.

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  2. Re: OT: SeaMonkey's fun stuff

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    > I used to see these ads in comic books
    > [http://www.steveconley.com/pages/sea2.htm], when I was a kid, and now
    > they're still being flogged: http://www.seamonkey.com/. Not much has
    > changed, has it?
    >
    > I guess some people might get confused when searching for SeaMonkey's
    > and they want the program. Then again, if they type SeaMonkey into
    > google, its the first one that pops up.
    >
    > Just remember this: May 16th is international seamonkey day.

    The critters or the web browser?

    Eric

+ Reply to Thread