Seamonkey buttons? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Seamonkey buttons? - Mozilla ; Are there any Seamonkey buttons simliar in nature to the Get Firefox ones? -- SeaMonkey 1.1.4 Multizilla 1.8.3.3k Adblock Plus 0.7.5.1 Noscript Googlebar Image Zoom Nuke Anything Enhanced SecurePassword Generator (Windows XP)...

  1. Seamonkey buttons?

    Are there any Seamonkey buttons simliar in nature to the Get Firefox ones?
    --
    SeaMonkey 1.1.4
    Multizilla 1.8.3.3k

    (Windows XP)

  2. Re: Seamonkey buttons?

    Trel Smith wrote:
    > Are there any Seamonkey buttons simliar in nature to the Get Firefox ones?

    is "Get Firefox" an extension or something? I can't seem to
    find it.

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  3. Re: Seamonkey buttons?

    On 2007-10-11 17:41 CET,
    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:

    > Trel Smith wrote:
    >> Are there any Seamonkey buttons simliar in nature to the Get Firefox
    >> ones?

    > is "Get Firefox" an extension or something? I can't seem to find it.

    He might be referring to the promotional buttons like these:

    http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates/homepage
    affiliates homepage | Spread Firefox

    --
    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; WinNT4.0; en-US; rv:1.8.0.12) Gecko/20070510
    SeaMonkey/1.0.9 - Classic Theme - 266MHz Mobile Pentium II 288MB RAM

  4. Re: Seamonkey buttons?

    Rolf wrote:
    > On 2007-10-11 17:41 CET,
    > Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    >
    >> Trel Smith wrote:
    >>> Are there any Seamonkey buttons simliar in nature to the Get Firefox
    >>> ones?

    >> is "Get Firefox" an extension or something? I can't seem to find it.
    >>

    > He might be referring to the promotional buttons like these:
    >
    > http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates/homepage
    > affiliates homepage | Spread Firefox

    if thats the case, then there's really not much, but you can
    try and start here:

    but then, this site is looking for some:
    http://wiki.mozilla.org/Marketing:Seamonkey_Materials

    also there is this site for this sort of stuff, not much
    though but its a start:
    http://mozilla.wikia.com/index.php/M...rs_.26_Buttons

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  5. Re: Seamonkey buttons?

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    > Rolf wrote:
    >> On 2007-10-11 17:41 CET,
    >> Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:

    >>> is "Get Firefox" an extension or something? I can't seem to find it.
    >>>

    >> He might be referring to the promotional buttons like these:
    >>
    >> http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates/homepage
    >> affiliates homepage | Spread Firefox
    >>

    > if thats the case, then there's really not much, but you can try and
    > start here:
    >
    > http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=368356
    > http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=368421
    >
    > but then, this site is looking for some:
    > http://wiki.mozilla.org/Marketing:Seamonkey_Materials
    >
    > also there is this site for this sort of stuff, not much though but its
    > a start:
    > http://mozilla.wikia.com/index.php/M...rs_.26_Buttons

    Thanks, the link in the forum topic to this was exactly what I was
    looking for: http://www.flickr.com/photos/zoolcar9/tags/seamonkey/

    --
    SeaMonkey 1.1.4
    Multizilla 1.8.3.3k