Installing Address Book Palm Sync on Windows - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Installing Address Book Palm Sync on Windows - Mozilla ; anybody have this working in Seamonkey -=-=- .... And why is it that a writer writes, but fingers don't fing, grocers don't groce, humdingers don't hum and hammers don't ham? * TagZilla 0.066 * http://tagzilla.mozdev.org?...

  1. Installing Address Book Palm Sync on Windows

    anybody have this working in Seamonkey
    -=-=-
    .... And why is it that a writer writes, but fingers don't fing, grocers
    don't groce, humdingers don't hum and hammers don't ham?

    * TagZilla 0.066 * http://tagzilla.mozdev.org?

  2. Re: Installing Address...OT

    I have, this, that, AND, the other thing, working in SM!
    GW

    sean bean wrote:
    > anybody have this working in Seamonkey?
    > -=-=-

  3. Re: Installing Address Book Palm Sync on Windows

    Geoff Welsh wrote:
    > I have, this, that, AND, the other thing, working in SM!
    > GW
    >
    > sean bean wrote:
    >> anybody have this working in Seamonkey?

    so obviously you can't read a subject and body of a message... can
    anyone else multi-task
    --
    .... Sorry, but there is no Sig Line today. Some dumb-ass bitched about
    one of them!!!!

    * TagZilla 0.066 * http://tagzilla.mozdev.org..?

  4. Re: Installing Address Book Palm Sync on Windows

    sean bean wrote:
    > Geoff Welsh wrote:
    >> I have, this, that, AND, the other thing, working in SM!
    >> GW
    >>
    >> sean bean wrote:
    >>> anybody have this working in Seamonkey?

    > so obviously you can't read a subject and body of a message... can
    > anyone else multi-task

    Sean, when I read your post yesterday, and when your post made no sense
    I did bother to read the subject, and, I realise I should have replied
    "No" to your post, but, then again, I've never tried.

    Can I be of any further assistance??

    Daniel

  5. Re: Installing Address Book Palm Sync on Windows

    Daniel wrote:
    > sean bean wrote:
    >> Geoff Welsh wrote:
    >>> I have, this, that, AND, the other thing, working in SM!
    >>> GW

    >> so obviously you can't read a subject and body of a message... can
    >> anyone else multi-task

    > Sean, when I read your post yesterday, and when your post made no sense
    > I did bother to read the subject, and, I realise I should have replied
    > "No" to your post, but, then again, I've never tried.
    >
    > Can I be of any further assistance??
    >
    > Daniel

    no
    --
    .... Stay the patient course
    Of little worth is your ire;

  6. Re: Installing Address Book Palm Sync on Windows

    On 10/5/2007 8:38 PM, sean bean wrote:
    > anybody have this working in Seamonkey

    Sean,
    are you asking because you haven't tried it yet and want to know if it
    works? Or because you tried it and it doesn't work?

  7. Re: Installing Address Book Palm Sync on Windows

    On 10/5/2007 8:38 PM, sean bean wrote:
    > anybody have this working in Seamonkey

    Sean,
    are you asking because you haven't tried it yet and want to know if it
    works? Or because you tried it and it doesn't work?

  8. Re: Installing Address Book Palm Sync on Windows... WORKS...

    Wayne Mery wrote:
    > On 10/5/2007 8:38 PM, sean bean wrote:
    >> anybody have this working in Seamonkey

    > Sean,
    > are you asking because you haven't tried it yet and want to know if it
    > works? Or because you tried it and it doesn't work?

    i had asked because i'd tried it and it didn't work... then being
    annoyed by pesky posters... i decided to play on my own some more...
    uninstalled all the palm software... reinstalled ONLY the hotsynch
    portion of the palm software... upon opening for the first time i let it
    create a new user...

    VOILA... it actually synched my seamonkey addressbook with my spare palm...

  9. Re: Installing Address Book Palm Sync on Windows... WORKS...

    On 10/7/2007 11:27 PM, sean.bean@wizard.net wrote:
    > Wayne Mery wrote:
    >> On 10/5/2007 8:38 PM, sean bean wrote:
    >>> anybody have this working in Seamonkey

    >> Sean,
    >> are you asking because you haven't tried it yet and want to know if it
    >> works? Or because you tried it and it doesn't work?
    >>

    > i had asked because i'd tried it and it didn't work... then being
    > annoyed by pesky posters... i decided to play on my own some more...
    > uninstalled all the palm software... reinstalled ONLY the hotsynch
    > portion of the palm software... upon opening for the first time i let it
    > create a new user...
    >
    > VOILA... it actually synched my seamonkey addressbook with my spare palm...

    a good bit of this applies to seamonkey

  10. Re: Installing Address Book Palm Sync on Windows... WORKS...

    On 10/8/2007 6:39 AM, Wayne Mery wrote:
    > On 10/7/2007 11:27 PM, sean.bean@wizard.net wrote:
    >> Wayne Mery wrote:
    >>>

    >>> Sean,
    >>> are you asking because you haven't tried it yet and want to know if
    >>> it works? Or because you tried it and it doesn't work?
    >>>

    >> i had asked because i'd tried it and it didn't work... then being
    >> annoyed by pesky posters... i decided to play on my own some more...
    >> uninstalled all the palm software... reinstalled ONLY the hotsynch
    >> portion of the palm software... upon opening for the first time i let
    >> it create a new user...
    >>
    >> VOILA... it actually synched my seamonkey addressbook with my spare
    >> palm...

    > a good bit of this applies to seamonkey

    http://kb.mozillazine.org/PalmSync_(Thunderbird)

  11. Re: Installing Address Book Palm Sync on Windows... WORKS...

    Wayne Mery wrote:
    > On 10/8/2007 6:39 AM, Wayne Mery wrote:

    >>> i had asked because i'd tried it and it didn't work... then being
    >>> annoyed by pesky posters... i decided to play on my own some more...
    >>> uninstalled all the palm software... reinstalled ONLY the hotsynch
    >>> portion of the palm software... upon opening for the first time i let
    >>> it create a new user...
    >>>
    >>> VOILA... it actually synched my seamonkey addressbook with my spare
    >>> palm...

    >> a good bit of this applies to seamonkey

    > http://kb.mozillazine.org/PalmSync_(Thunderbird)

    very cool thanks... neat to finally be able to use this feature

  12. Re: Installing Address Book Palm Sync on Windows... WORKS...

    sean.bean@wizard.net wrote:
    > Wayne Mery wrote:

    >>> a good bit of this applies to seamonkey

    >> http://kb.mozillazine.org/PalmSync_(Thunderbird)
    >>

    > very cool thanks... neat to finally be able to use this feature

    Yup. Thx!

    -Craig

+ Reply to Thread