1.1.4 - Mozilla

This is a discussion on 1.1.4 - Mozilla ; I keep getting an error messages when I click on the dmg for the new download. It says: The following disk images failed to mount - Seamonkey-1.1.4 no mountable file systems -- Barb Researching Cole, Warren and Roberts Connected Families-Stoneman, ...

  1. 1.1.4

    --

    Barb
    Researching Cole, Warren and Roberts
    Connected Families-Stoneman, Haga, Carrico, and lots more
    http://worldconnect.genealogy.rootsw...cgi?db=barbnor

  2. Re: 1.1.4

    Barbara Norvell wrote:
    > I keep getting an error messages when I click on the dmg for the new
    > download. It says: The following disk images failed to mount -
    > Seamonkey-1.1.4 no mountable file systems

    It means the .dmg file (disk image) that's being sent from the given
    mozilla server or other servers designated to serve as download medium.
    is corrupt.

    And if you attempt download another copy with the defective copy still
    on your computer then, that will affect any new attempts.

    Remove all traces of of the defective download to trash and empty and
    try again.