Save Page Complete - send as attqchment ? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Save Page Complete - send as attqchment ? - Mozilla ; SM 1.1.4 When I "Save Page" Complete, it saves TWO files 1. A *.htm file 2. A Folder associated with the .htm file containing the Graphics for the saved page. Other than "zipping" the two files and attaching the "zipped" ...

  1. Save Page Complete - send as attqchment ?

    SM 1.1.4

    When I "Save Page" Complete, it saves TWO files
    1. A *.htm file
    2. A Folder associated with the .htm file containing the Graphics for
    the saved page.

    Other than "zipping" the two files and attaching the "zipped" file, is
    there anyway to send the "Complete" page (including graphics)from a HDD
    archieve ?

    TIA

    regars:captjlddavis

  2. Re: Save Page Complete - send as attqchment ?

    captjlddavis wrote:
    > SM 1.1.4
    >
    > When I "Save Page" Complete, it saves TWO files
    > 1. A *.htm file
    > 2. A Folder associated with the .htm file containing the Graphics for
    > the saved page.
    >
    > Other than "zipping" the two files and attaching the "zipped" file, is
    > there anyway to send the "Complete" page (including graphics)from a HDD
    > archieve ?

    why not just send a link to the page? Otherwise, the only
    other way I know of is to zip them.

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  3. Re: Save Page Complete - send as attqchment ?

    On 9/17/2007 14:42, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    > captjlddavis wrote:
    >> SM 1.1.4
    >>
    >> When I "Save Page" Complete, it saves TWO files
    >> 1. A *.htm file
    >> 2. A Folder associated with the .htm file containing the Graphics for
    >> the saved page.
    >>
    >> Other than "zipping" the two files and attaching the "zipped" file, is
    >> there anyway to send the "Complete" page (including graphics)from a HDD
    >> archieve ?

    > why not just send a link to the page? Otherwise, the only
    > other way I know of is to zip them.

    Thanks Peter,
    Page (link) content changes - eg Stock prices today are different than
    last week.....
    ( zip them )
    My observations also...

    regars:captjlddavis