1.1.4 - Mozilla

This is a discussion on 1.1.4 - Mozilla ; I am having trouble getting Mozilla to download. When I download and click on the dmg I get the following: The following disk images failed to mount seamonkey-1.1.4 no mountabloe file systems. I have downloaded it twice, and got the ...

  1. 1.1.4

    I am having trouble getting Mozilla to download. When I download and
    click on the dmg I get the following:
    The following disk images failed to mount seamonkey-1.1.4 no
    mountabloe file systems.

    I have downloaded it twice, and got the same message each time.
    --

    Barb
    Researching Cole, Warren and Roberts

  2. Re: 1.1.4

    Barbara Norvell wrote:
    > I am having trouble getting Mozilla to download. When I download and
    > click on the dmg I get the following:
    > The following disk images failed to mount seamonkey-1.1.4 no
    > mountabloe file systems.
    >
    > I have downloaded it twice, and got the same message each time.

    do you have the program that reads dmg files? If so, then
    save the file to your hard drive, then use that program to
    open it.

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

+ Reply to Thread