Window Focus and Page Rendering - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Window Focus and Page Rendering - Mozilla ; Is it my imagination? While Web surfing, I sometimes also do other things on my PC. It appears that some Web pages do not completely display until I focus on my SeaMonkey window. This is especially true of HTTPS pages. ...

  1. Window Focus and Page Rendering

    --

    David E. Ross
    .

    bureaucracy has obviously never worked for a large corporation. 1997

  2. Re: Window Focus and Page Rendering

    David E. Ross wrote:
    > Is it my imagination? While Web surfing, I sometimes also do other
    > things on my PC. It appears that some Web pages do not completely
    > display until I focus on my SeaMonkey window. This is especially true
    > of HTTPS pages.

    no, I've been noticing it, too, like aol video for one.

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

+ Reply to Thread