if you need to change today's background color in mozilla compatiblecalendar - Mozilla

This is a discussion on if you need to change today's background color in mozilla compatiblecalendar - Mozilla ; Hi, If you are using the old mozilla compatible version of calendar and need to change the background colour of today extract the calendar.jar file present in the installation folder (you can find it in either mozilla's chrome folder or ...

  1. if you need to change today's background color in mozilla compatiblecalendar

    Hi,

    If you are using the old mozilla compatible version of calendar and need
    to change the background colour of today
    extract the calendar.jar file present in the installation folder
    (you can find it in either mozilla's chrome folder or in your profile's
    chrome folder)
    open the skin/classic/calendar/calendar.css and
    modern/classic/calendar/calendar.css
    files and change the background-color attribute for the following css
    properties to
    the color of your choice.

    ..multiweek-view-event-class[eventselected="true"]

    ..month-day-box-class[monthselected="true"],
    ..month-day-box-class[monthselected="true"][weekend="true"],
    ..month-day-box-class[multiweekselected="true"],
    ..month-day-box-class[multiweekselected="true"][weekend="true"]

    ..month-view-event-class[eventselected="true"]

    ..day-view-all-day-event-class[eventselected="true"]

    ..day-view-event-class[eventselected="true"]

    ..week-view-event-class[eventselected="true"]

    ..week-view-hour-box-class[weekselected="true"]

    And for the minimonth present in
    /skin/classic/calendar/datetimepickers/minimonth.css and
    /modern/classic/calendar/datetimepickers/minimonth.css change the
    background color present in this property
    ..minimonth-day[selected="true"]

    After making these changes recreate the jar file. You can use winzip or
    7-zip or
    any other compression utility and then put it back in the chrome folder.

    Hope this helps

  2. Re: if you need to change today's background color in mozilla compatible calendar

    And on the seventh day aerosmith spoke:

    >If you are using the old mozilla compatible version of calendar

    I really hope that nobody in his right mind is still doing this. The old
    calendar extension is ridden with serious dataloss bugs among other
    things.

    If you cannot use Lightning, then you should use a current release of
    Sunbird. That's better for you and your data!

    Simon
    --
    Calendar l10n coordinator
    Calendar Website Maintainer: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar

  3. Re: if you need to change today's background color in mozilla compatiblecalendar

    ....and lots of nice useful features too . But for now I am stuck with
    that version because I do not want to lose integration with SeaMonkey. I
    use lightning by the side to check out the new features.

    Simon Paquet wrote:
    > And on the seventh day aerosmith spoke:
    >
    >> If you are using the old mozilla compatible version of calendar

    > I really hope that nobody in his right mind is still doing this. The old
    > calendar extension is ridden with serious dataloss bugs among other
    > things.
    >
    > If you cannot use Lightning, then you should use a current release of
    > Sunbird. That's better for you and your data!
    >
    > Simon

+ Reply to Thread