Enabling Security.ss13.rsa_rc2_40_md5 - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Enabling Security.ss13.rsa_rc2_40_md5 - Mozilla ; Done as suggested typed about :config in the address bar and can not find that security file, just alot of information about ,about : conifg...

  1. Enabling Security.ss13.rsa_rc2_40_md5

    Done as suggested typed about:config in the address bar and can not
    find that security file, just alot of information about ,about: conifg

  2. Re: Enabling Security.ss13.rsa_rc2_40_md5

    On 25.08.2007 20:43, jerry wrote:

    > Done as suggested typed about:config in the address bar and can not
    > find that security file, just alot of information about ,about: conifg

    Type about:config in the url address window and in the "filter" window
    type just md5 and then spot the correct line and change to true.

    --
    Jay Garcia Netscape/Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

  3. Re: Enabling Security.ss13.rsa_rc2_40_md5

    On Aug 25, 7:39 pm, Jay Garcia wrote:
    > On 25.08.2007 20:43, jerry wrote:

    Where is the "filter" window located where I suppose to type md5 ?

  4. Re: Enabling Security.ss13.rsa_rc2_40_md5

    jerry wrote:
    > On Aug 25, 7:39 pm, Jay Garcia wrote:
    >> On 25.08.2007 20:43, jerry wrote:

    Make that filter entry field i.e. the one just above "Preference Name".

    --
    Michael Vincent van Rantwijk
    - MultiZilla Project Team Lead

  5. Re: Enabling Security.ss13.rsa_rc2_40_md5

    27.08.2007 23:25, /jerry/:
    > On Aug 25, 7:39 pm, Jay Garcia wrote:
    >> On 25.08.2007 20:43, jerry wrote:
    >>
    >>> Done as suggested typed about:config in the address bar and can not
    >>> find that security file, just alot of information about ,about: conifg

    >> Type about:config in the url address window and in the "filter" window
    >> type just md5 and then spot the correct line and change to true.

    > Where is the "filter" window located where I suppose to type md5 ?

    It is the "Filter" field, instead - that is the field labeled
    "Filter:". At the top of the :config> page you should see a
    block like:

    Filter: [ ___________________ ] [ Show All ]

    There you type in "md5" (w/o the quotes):

    Filter: [ md5________________ ] [ Show All ]

    --
    Stanimir

  6. Re: Enabling Security.ss13.rsa_rc2_40_md5

    On Aug 27, 1:33 pm, Stanimir Stamenkov wrote:
    > 27.08.2007 23:25, /jerry/:

    > >> Type about:config in the url address window and in the "filter" window
    > >> type just md5 and then spot the correct line and change to true.

    > > Where is the "filter" window located where I suppose to type md5 ?

    > It is the "Filter" field, instead - that is the field labeled
    > "Filter:". At the top of the :config> page you should see a
    > block like:
    >
    > Filter: [ ___________________ ] [ Show All ]
    >
    > There you type in "md5" (w/o the quotes):
    >
    > Filter: [ md5________________ ] [ Show All ]
    >
    > --
    > Stanimir

    I don't see a filter field at the top of the :config> page

  7. Re: Enabling Security.ss13.rsa_rc2_40_md5

    Mon, 27 Aug 2007 20:03:49 -0700, /jerry/:

    > I don't see a filter field at the top of the :config> page

    Here's a screenshot from my system:

    Do you see it there?

    --
    Stanimir

  8. Re: Enabling Security.ss13.rsa_rc2_40_md5

    On Aug 28, 2:58 am, Stanimir Stamenkov wrote:
    > Mon, 27 Aug 2007 20:03:49 -0700, /jerry/:
    >
    > > I don't see a filter field at the top of the :config> page

    > Here's a screenshot from my system:
    >

    > Do you see it there?
    >
    > --
    > Stanimir

    Thanks alot , I got it now, I was doing some thing else wrong.

+ Reply to Thread