Another streaming video downloader? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Another streaming video downloader? - Mozilla ; On 8/24/2007 8:17 AM PT, Ant typed: > I am currently using http://javimoya.com/blog/youtube_en.php extension, > but its downloader seems outdated via form and extension. MySpace, > YouTube, etc. do not work (errors). Is there another one that will work > ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 24 of 24

  1. Re: Another streaming video downloader?

    On 8/24/2007 8:17 AM PT, Ant typed:

    > I am currently using http://javimoya.com/blog/youtube_en.php extension,
    > but its downloader seems outdated via form and extension. MySpace,
    > YouTube, etc. do not work (errors). Is there another one that will work
    > with the extension?
    >
    > Thank you in advance.

    I discovered Orbit Downloader. I like it. I thnik I will replace
    GetRight and VideoDownloader extension with it!
    --
    "Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk, my first
    instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I was an ant, and she
    \ _ / Remove ANT from e-mail address: philpi@earthlink.netANT
    ( ) or ANTant@zimage.com

  2. Re: Another streaming video downloader?

    Ant wrote:
    > On 8/24/2007 8:17 AM PT, Ant typed:
    >
    >> I am currently using http://javimoya.com/blog/youtube_en.php extension,
    >> but its downloader seems outdated via form and extension. MySpace,
    >> YouTube, etc. do not work (errors). Is there another one that will work
    >> with the extension?
    >>
    >> Thank you in advance.

    > I discovered Orbit Downloader. I like it. I thnik I will replace
    > GetRight and VideoDownloader extension with it!

    wow!!!! That sounds like a great little program. To bad I
    can't use it.

    http://www.orbitdownloader.com/

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  3. Re: Another streaming video downloader?

    Rinaldi J. Montessi wrote:
    > Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    >> Ant wrote:
    >>> On 8/24/2007 11:22 PM PT, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo typed:

    >>> No problem. Also, VideoLAN Client Media Player.

    >> I don't like vlc. I see the movie, then the voices come in
    >> later. Something like a bad Chinese movie dubbed with
    >> English. Irfanview does the same thing.

    > If two players are doing it with the same movie I'd suspect an audio
    > sync problem. Most players have a method of delaying or advancing the
    > audio/video track. Check the documentation.

    oh, I didn't know that. I'll check that out.

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  4. Re: Another streaming video downloader?

    On 8/25/2007 11:24 AM PT, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:

    > Ant wrote:
    >> On 8/24/2007 8:17 AM PT, Ant typed:
    >>
    >>> I am currently using http://javimoya.com/blog/youtube_en.php
    >>> extension, but its downloader seems outdated via form and extension.
    >>> MySpace, YouTube, etc. do not work (errors). Is there another one
    >>> that will work with the extension?
    >>>
    >>> Thank you in advance.

    >> I discovered Orbit Downloader. I like it. I thnik I will replace
    >> GetRight and VideoDownloader extension with it!

    > wow!!!! That sounds like a great little program. To bad I can't use it.
    >
    > http://www.orbitdownloader.com/

    Yeah. Hmm Orbit Downloader doesn't seem to segment downloads like
    GetRight. I think I better keep GetRight. Yeah, too bad there is no Mac
    OS X and Linux ports.

    In Orbit's Get++, you need to tell it to use seamonkey.exe for its video
    grabber to work.
    --
    Phillip Pi
    Senior Software Quality Assurance Analyst

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2