SM insists on two address books, Personal Address Book and
Collected Addresses, but I want direct access to only my three
books: John, Church, & Copd.

A couple years ago under Mozilla I was able to move my 3 out from
the default books That saves me an unecessary click every time I
want to address a message- I go right to the book I want. Nice!

Now I want to add a fouth book: Spark, but have not been able to
rememeber how to move it out from under one of the exisiting books.
Best I can recall, it took a lot of shuffling.

Any ideas?

Also, it would be nice to clean thnigs up and delete those unused
default address book titles.

-
JohnW-Mpls