Download Mgr: Date and Times - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Download Mgr: Date and Times - Mozilla ; Why no dates and times in the list(see Subject)? I see a grayed out Cancel and Properties. What's that about? Is the DM part of SeaMonkey or some MS feature? I would guess SM....

  1. Download Mgr: Date and Times

    Why no dates and times in the list(see Subject)? I see a grayed out Cancel
    and Properties. What's that about? Is the DM part of SeaMonkey or some MS
    feature? I would guess SM.

  2. Re: Download Mgr: Date and Times

    W. Watson wrote:
    > Why no dates and times in the list(see Subject)? I see a grayed out
    > Cancel
    > and Properties. What's that about? Is the DM part of SeaMonkey or some MS
    > feature? I would guess SM.

    Same problem here. Using it all-day, every-day, and never-noticed
    date/time-history is missing! Download-history beats opening every
    file's properties!
    Build identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; rv:1.9a8pre)
    Gecko/2007082201 SeaMonkey/2.0a1pre
    Barry

  3. Re: Download Mgr: Date and Times

    Barry_Gilmour wrote:
    > W. Watson wrote:
    >> Why no dates and times in the list(see Subject)? I see a grayed out
    >> Cancel
    >> and Properties. What's that about? Is the DM part of SeaMonkey or some MS
    >> feature? I would guess SM.
    >>

    > Same problem here. Using it all-day, every-day, and never-noticed
    > date/time-history is missing! Download-history beats opening every
    > file's properties!
    > Build identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; rv:1.9a8pre)
    > Gecko/2007082201 SeaMonkey/2.0a1pre
    > Barry

    what do you mean missing? It was never there. Its not there
    in the old Mozilla Suite and its not there in Firefox. So,
    how can it be missing? ;-)

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  4. Re: Download Mgr: Date and Times

    On 8/22/2007 9:51 PM, W. Watson wrote:
    > Why no dates and times in the list(see Subject)? I see a grayed out Cancel
    > and Properties. What's that about? Is the DM part of SeaMonkey or some MS
    > feature? I would guess SM.

    This is an existing enhancement bug. See
    .

    --

    David E. Ross
    .

    bureaucracy has obviously never worked for a large corporation. 1997

+ Reply to Thread