Images in mail and newsgroups - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Images in mail and newsgroups - Mozilla ; When an email, or newsgroup post, contains multiple images, only the first one loads. The rest can be made to load one at at time by closing and reopening the message. In other words, to see 5 images in one ...

  1. Images in mail and newsgroups

    When an email, or newsgroup post, contains multiple images, only the
    first one loads. The rest can be made to load one at at time by closing
    and reopening the message. In other words, to see 5 images in one
    message, the message must be opened 5 times.
    What setting in Seamonkey 1.1.4 do I need to change so that all the
    images load together?

    Thank you.

  2. Re: Images in mail and newsgroups

    Dave H wrote:
    > When an email, or newsgroup post, contains multiple images, only the
    > first one loads. The rest can be made to load one at at time by closing
    > and reopening the message. In other words, to see 5 images in one
    > message, the message must be opened 5 times.
    > What setting in Seamonkey 1.1.4 do I need to change so that all the
    > images load together?
    >
    > Thank you.

    The problem seems to have cleared up on its own, at least with email.
    I'm not sure why.

+ Reply to Thread