E-Mail 'sender' is Blank None...(?) - Mozilla

This is a discussion on E-Mail 'sender' is Blank None...(?) - Mozilla ; My son in the military E-Mails me (hotmail account) and when I receive his E-Mail, it is listed as from "Blank None" Is this caused by his address in my address book or from what he has in his Hotmail ...

  1. E-Mail 'sender' is Blank None...(?)

    My son in the military E-Mails me (hotmail account) and when I receive
    his E-Mail, it is listed as from "Blank None"

    Is this caused by his address in my address book or from what he has in
    his Hotmail account.

    Strange.

    DoctorBill

  2. Re: E-Mail 'sender' is Blank None...(?)

    DoctorBill wrote:
    > My son in the military E-Mails me (hotmail account) and when I receive
    > his E-Mail, it is listed as from "Blank None"
    >
    > Is this caused by his address in my address book or from what he has in
    > his Hotmail account.
    >
    > Strange.
    >
    > DoctorBill

    Sorry - I found out why.....

    I had TWO entries for his address in my address book - one had the
    nickname as "Blank None".

    Ha...didn't see the second entry before.

    DoctorBill

  3. Re: E-Mail 'sender' is Blank None...(?)

    DoctorBill wrote:
    > DoctorBill wrote:
    >> My son in the military E-Mails me (hotmail account) and when I receive
    >> his E-Mail, it is listed as from "Blank None"
    >>
    >> Is this caused by his address in my address book or from what he has in
    >> his Hotmail account.
    >>
    >> Strange.
    >>
    >> DoctorBill

    > Sorry - I found out why.....
    >
    > I had TWO entries for his address in my address book - one had the
    > nickname as "Blank None".
    >
    > Ha...didn't see the second entry before.
    >
    > DoctorBill

    whats in your address book has nothing to do with received
    messages. Its what he has listed for his account name.

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  4. Re: E-Mail 'sender' is Blank None...(?)

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    > DoctorBill wrote:
    >> DoctorBill wrote:
    >>> My son in the military E-Mails me (hotmail account) and when I
    >>> receive his E-Mail, it is listed as from "Blank None"
    >>>
    >>> Is this caused by his address in my address book or from what he has
    >>> in his Hotmail account.
    >>>
    >>> Strange.
    >>>
    >>> DoctorBill

    >> Sorry - I found out why.....
    >>
    >> I had TWO entries for his address in my address book - one had the
    >> nickname as "Blank None".
    >>
    >> Ha...didn't see the second entry before.
    >>
    >> DoctorBill

    > whats in your address book has nothing to do with received messages.
    > Its what he has listed for his account name.

    OK...then I shall tell him to check that out...

    Thanks.

    DoctorBill

+ Reply to Thread