e-mail downloads... - Mozilla

This is a discussion on e-mail downloads... - Mozilla ; are driving me crazy! Every two to three days my SM 1.06 using xp pro2 decides to down load every message left in my web mail account. What causes this and to stop it? Proud recipient of another 1,500 e-mail ...

  1. e-mail downloads...

    are driving me crazy! Every two to three days my SM 1.06 using xp pro2
    decides to down load every message left in my web mail account. What
    causes this and to stop it?

    Proud recipient of another 1,500 e-mail download only to delete in 20
    minutes or so...

    Bo

  2. Re: e-mail downloads...

    Samuel S created this reply On 8/3/2007 9:17 PM

    > are driving me crazy! Every two to three days my SM 1.06 using xp pro2
    > decides to down load every message left in my web mail account. What
    > causes this and to stop it?
    >
    > Proud recipient of another 1,500 e-mail download only to delete in 20
    > minutes or so...
    >
    > Bo

    Bo,

    Look at the server settings for the mail account in question and see
    what check boxes are checked or unchecked.
    Edit/Mail and Newsgroup Settings. Look in the box for Server Settings.
    If you want SeaMonkey to remove the messages in your Web Mail account
    when you down load them remove all the related checks.

    Michael

    Posting To Mozilla.Test.Multimedia

    SeaMonkey
    The "All In One Internet Application Suite"

+ Reply to Thread