14 Remaining Netscape Users Rejoice Over Netscape 6 - Mozilla

This is a discussion on 14 Remaining Netscape Users Rejoice Over Netscape 6 - Mozilla ; www.satirewire.com/briefs/netscape6.shtml -- Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right, and the other is a husband. -- Netscape>Mozilla Suite>Seamonkey A blatant plug for the latest offering in a long tradition. http://www.mozilla.org/projects/seam...seamonkey1.1.2 All in one internet application suite....

  1. 14 Remaining Netscape Users Rejoice Over Netscape 6

    www.satirewire.com/briefs/netscape6.shtml
    --
    Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right, and the
    other is a husband.

    --
    Netscape>Mozilla Suite>Seamonkey
    A blatant plug for the latest offering in a long tradition.
    http://www.mozilla.org/projects/seam...seamonkey1.1.2
    All in one internet application suite.

  2. Re: 14 Remaining Netscape Users Rejoice Over Netscape 6

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    > Adrian (down under) wrote:
    >>
    >> www.satirewire.com/briefs/netscape6.shtml

    > the year date on that was 2000

    So what has changed?

    --
    A bloke is at the supermarket checkout.... On the conveyor belt he's got
    one sausage, one rasher of bacon, one bread roll, one egg, one tomato

    --
    Netscape>Mozilla Suite>Seamonkey
    A blatant plug for the latest offering in a long tradition.
    http://www.mozilla.org/projects/seam...seamonkey1.1.2
    All in one internet application suite.

  3. Re: 14 Remaining Netscape Users Rejoice Over Netscape 6

    Adrian (down under) wrote:

    > www.satirewire.com/briefs/netscape6.shtml

    the year date on that was 2000

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  4. Re: 14 Remaining Netscape Users Rejoice Over Netscape 6

    On 7/30/2007 8:45 AM, Adrian (down under) wrote:
    > Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    >> Adrian (down under) wrote:
    >>> www.satirewire.com/briefs/netscape6.shtml

    >> the year date on that was 2000
    >>

    > So what has changed?

    This past May, I logged the UA strings on 2,929 hits to a subset of my
    Web pages. I saw 8 hits from various versions of Netscape, exceeding
    the 4 hits from SeaMonkey. I also saw 3 hits from the Lynx browser.

    A summary of my analysis is at
    , about half-way down the page.

    --

    David E. Ross
    .

    bureaucracy has obviously never worked for a large corporation. 1997

  5. Re: 14 Remaining Netscape Users Rejoice Over Netscape 6

    Adrian (down under) wrote:
    > Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    >
    >> Adrian (down under) wrote:
    >>

    >>> www.satirewire.com/briefs/netscape6.shtml

    >> the year date on that was 2000
    >>

    > So what has changed?

    I think it is somewhat larger. :-)

    I still have a Netscape v2.0 distribution on 2 FDs, and
    ISTR a v1.x that fit on 1 FD.
    --
    Cheers, Bob

  6. Re: 14 Remaining Netscape Users Rejoice Over Netscape 6

    Bob Willard wrote:
    > Adrian (down under) wrote:
    >> Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:

    >>> the year date on that was 2000
    >>>

    >> So what has changed?
    >>

    > I think it is somewhat larger. :-)
    >
    > I still have a Netscape v2.0 distribution on 2 FDs, and
    > ISTR a v1.x that fit on 1 FD.

    That only tells me how crowded your attic must be. I would be more
    impressed if you still used it ...

    --
    John Doue

+ Reply to Thread