Seamonkey in Norwegian? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Seamonkey in Norwegian? - Mozilla ; I wonder if there are plans to make Seamonkey 1.1.2 in Norwegian language? Terje...

  1. Seamonkey in Norwegian?

    I wonder if there are plans to make Seamonkey 1.1.2 in Norwegian language?

    Terje

  2. Re: Seamonkey in Norwegian?

    Dundazz wrote:
    > I wonder if there are plans to make Seamonkey 1.1.2 in Norwegian language?
    >
    > Terje

    Have you seen this:

    http://wiki.mozilla.org/SeaMonkey:Lo...5l_.28nb-NO.29

    There was a SeaMonkey v1.0 version in the Norwegian language, but
    looking at his website... he switched to Mozilla Firefox (:

    --
    Michael Vincent van Rantwijk
    - MultiZilla Project Team Lead

  3. Re: Seamonkey in Norwegian?

    Dundazz wrote:
    > I wonder if there are plans to make Seamonkey 1.1.2 in Norwegian language?

    If there is a (volunteer) localization team and they do a complete
    localization, then this is possible. Localizers are usually around in
    mozilla.dev.l10n more often than here, though.

    Robert Kaiser

+ Reply to Thread