message filter transfer. - Mozilla

This is a discussion on message filter transfer. - Mozilla ; Is it possible to copy message filters from one account to another? All accounts are in the same mozilla/seamonkey mail window. Reason is, that I have very good spam filters for one account that works flawlessly, but it is a ...

  1. message filter transfer.

    Is it possible to copy message filters from one account to another?
    All accounts are in the same mozilla/seamonkey mail window.

    Reason is, that I have very good spam filters for one account that works
    flawlessly, but it is a huge amount of work to go retype and setup that
    huge filter database for all the other accounts.
    I want to apply it to all other accounts but cannot find anything in
    Seamonkey that can copy the filters to another account.

    If it cannot be done yet, will you consider adding that functionality?

    Thanks

  2. Re: message filter transfer.

    admin@mmri.us wrote:
    > Is it possible to copy message filters from one account to another?
    > All accounts are in the same mozilla/seamonkey mail window.
    >
    > Reason is, that I have very good spam filters for one account that works
    > flawlessly, but it is a huge amount of work to go retype and setup that
    > huge filter database for all the other accounts.
    > I want to apply it to all other accounts but cannot find anything in
    > Seamonkey that can copy the filters to another account.
    >
    > If it cannot be done yet, will you consider adding that functionality?
    >
    > Thanks

    Yes, you need the file called msgFilterRules.dat

    one. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

+ Reply to Thread