How to open Seamonkey in large window - Mozilla

This is a discussion on How to open Seamonkey in large window - Mozilla ; I have an Acer laptop with seamonkey. Seamonkey just started opening in a small window. How do I get it to open in a big window again. I read one place to maximize then close with the file close menu. ...

  1. How to open Seamonkey in large window

    I have an Acer laptop with seamonkey. Seamonkey just started opening in
    a small window. How do I get it to open in a big window again. I read
    one place to maximize then close with the file close menu. That didn't work.

    Also it used to bring up Google when I pushed the search button. Now,
    nothing happens. How do I get Google back there?

    L.D.

  2. Re: How to open Seamonkey in large window

    ldj1002@sbcglobal.net wrote:
    > I have an Acer laptop with seamonkey. Seamonkey just started opening in
    > a small window. How do I get it to open in a big window again. I read
    > one place to maximize then close with the file close menu. That didn't work.
    >
    > Also it used to bring up Google when I pushed the search button. Now,
    > nothing happens. How do I get Google back there?
    >
    > L.D.

    already replied:
    or
    http://groups.google.com/group/netsc...29de5f283848c8