OT: History has been made within the SeaMonkey newsgroup - Mozilla

This is a discussion on OT: History has been made within the SeaMonkey newsgroup - Mozilla ; We have made history within the SeaMonkey newsgroup. I have set two records. As of this message, this is my One Thousandths message/posting, from this ONE email address to this newsgroup. In addition, I have done it in a short ...

  1. OT: History has been made within the SeaMonkey newsgroup

    We have made history within the SeaMonkey newsgroup. I have
    set two records. As of this message, this is my One
    Thousandths message/posting, from this ONE email address to
    this newsgroup. In addition, I have done it in a short time
    -- since January of this year.

    The next nearest persons are:

    * Daniel from Albury with 714 postings
    * Chris I with 600 postings
    * someone from a...@hotmail.com with 560 postings [I think
    this might be Dr Bill]
    * moz champ aka Dan with 519 postings
    * NoOp [using g...@mfire.com.invalid} with 414 postings
    * someone at thenewg...@n375c4p3.n37 with 334 postings
    * Philip Jones [pjon...@kimbanet.com] with 306 postings
    * ed mullen with 279 postings
    * and bringing up the rear is Robert K, a SM
    developer/programmer with 273 postings

    FU to the Mo.gen group.

    one. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  2. Re: OT: History has been made within the SeaMonkey newsgroup

    On 07/10/2007 04:28 AM, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    > We have made history within the SeaMonkey newsgroup. I have
    > set two records. As of this message, this is my One
    > Thousandths message/posting, from this ONE email address to
    > this newsgroup. In addition, I have done it in a short time
    > -- since January of this year.
    >
    > The next nearest persons are:
    >
    > * Daniel from Albury with 714 postings
    > * Chris I with 600 postings
    > * someone from a...@hotmail.com with 560 postings [I think
    > this might be Dr Bill]
    > * moz champ aka Dan with 519 postings
    > * NoOp [using g...@mfire.com.invalid} with 414 postings
    > * someone at thenewg...@n375c4p3.n37 with 334 postings
    > * Philip Jones [pjon...@kimbanet.com] with 306 postings
    > * ed mullen with 279 postings
    > * and bringing up the rear is Robert K, a SM
    > developer/programmer with 273 postings
    >
    > FU to the Mo.gen group.

    Quality not quantity... :-)

  3. Re: OT: History has been made within the SeaMonkey newsgroup

    NoOp wrote:
    > On 07/10/2007 04:28 AM, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    >> We have made history within the SeaMonkey newsgroup. I have
    >> set two records. As of this message, this is my One
    >> Thousandths message/posting, from this ONE email address to
    >> this newsgroup. In addition, I have done it in a short time
    >> -- since January of this year.
    >>
    >> The next nearest persons are:
    >>
    >> * Daniel from Albury with 714 postings
    >> * Chris I with 600 postings
    >> * someone from a...@hotmail.com with 560 postings [I think
    >> this might be Dr Bill]
    >> * moz champ aka Dan with 519 postings
    >> * NoOp [using g...@mfire.com.invalid} with 414 postings
    >> * someone at thenewg...@n375c4p3.n37 with 334 postings
    >> * Philip Jones [pjon...@kimbanet.com] with 306 postings
    >> * ed mullen with 279 postings
    >> * and bringing up the rear is Robert K, a SM
    >> developer/programmer with 273 postings
    >>
    >> FU to the Mo.gen group.
    >>

    > Quality not quantity... :-)

    What are you implying, NoOp, that Peter and I speak rubbish?? (Peter
    might, but mine are all gems.)

    And Robert K should get back to developing SM, making a great prog better!!

    Daniel

  4. Re: OT: History has been made within the SeaMonkey newsgroup

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    > Daniel wrote:
    >> NoOp wrote:

    >>> Quality not quantity... :-)
    >>>

    >> What are you implying, NoOp, that Peter and I speak rubbish?? (Peter
    >> might, but mine are all gems.)
    >>
    >> And Robert K should get back to developing SM, making a great prog
    >> better!!
    >>
    >> Daniel

    > thats right, every post I make is for the fun of it. So, it doesn't pay
    > to read mine. Just move on to the next one. :-D

    But what sort of world would we all live in if we didn't all have a
    chuckle now and again!!

    Daniel

  5. Re: OT: History has been made within the SeaMonkey newsgroup

    Daniel wrote:
    > Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    >> Daniel wrote:

    >>> What are you implying, NoOp, that Peter and I speak rubbish?? (Peter
    >>> might, but mine are all gems.)
    >>>
    >>> And Robert K should get back to developing SM, making a great prog
    >>> better!!
    >>>
    >>> Daniel

    >> thats right, every post I make is for the fun of it. So, it doesn't pay
    >> to read mine. Just move on to the next one. :-D
    >>

    > But what sort of world would we all live in if we didn't all have a
    > chuckle now and again!!
    >
    > Daniel

    it would be a Chris Ilias world -- all tech help and no OT ;-)

    one. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  6. Re: OT: History has been made within the SeaMonkey newsgroup

    On 12.07.2007 08:33, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused Peter Potamus
    the Purple Hippo to generate the following:? :
    > Daniel wrote:
    >
    >> Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:

    >>> thats right, every post I make is for the fun of it. So, it doesn't pay
    >>> to read mine. Just move on to the next one. :-D
    >>>

    >> But what sort of world would we all live in if we didn't all have a
    >> chuckle now and again!!
    >>
    >> Daniel
    >>

    > it would be a Chris Ilias world -- all tech help and no OT ;-)

    might be considered a valid assumption IF chris poked his (tech) nose in
    the groups - and offered Moz Champ solutions - instead of craving for
    power and then leaving the dirty work to Nir and Q

    reg

  7. Re: OT: History has been made within the SeaMonkey newsgroup

    squaredancer wrote:
    > On 12.07.2007 08:33, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused Peter Potamus
    > the Purple Hippo to generate the following:? :
    >> Daniel wrote:

    >>> But what sort of world would we all live in if we didn't all have a
    >>> chuckle now and again!!
    >>>
    >>> Daniel
    >>>

    >> it would be a Chris Ilias world -- all tech help and no OT ;-)
    >>

    > might be considered a valid assumption IF chris poked his (tech) nose in
    > the groups - and offered Moz Champ solutions - instead of craving for
    > power and then leaving the dirty work to Nir and Q
    >
    > reg

    actually, neither nir or q bother the SM group, and it seems
    chris has abandoned it too.

    one. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  8. Re: OT: History has been made within the SeaMonkey newsgroup

    Daniel wrote:
    > Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    >> Daniel wrote:

    >>> What are you implying, NoOp, that Peter and I speak rubbish?? (Peter
    >>> might, but mine are all gems.)
    >>>
    >>> And Robert K should get back to developing SM, making a great prog
    >>> better!!
    >>>
    >>> Daniel

    >> thats right, every post I make is for the fun of it. So, it doesn't
    >> pay to read mine. Just move on to the next one. :-D
    >>

    > But what sort of world would we all live in if we didn't all have a
    > chuckle now and again!!
    >
    > Daniel

    Hallelujah! Eureka! Some one finally said it. All this thrashing to and
    fro are about followup's and removed post Boil down to the Folks being
    the "Spam Moose" I believe is the terms of endearment, Have absolutely
    no sense of humor and want absolute none shown on the groups. Its one
    thing for a given person contribute, jibes continuously on and on. But
    the occasional OT joke or levity serves to lighten up the mood. We are
    not Robots