SeaMonkey Message Tags - Mozilla

This is a discussion on SeaMonkey Message Tags - Mozilla ; I have a customer who has 5 different e-mail accounts installed in SeaMonkey. Of the 5 accounts only one is affected by this "Tag" problem. When she "Tags" a message "Important (Red)" the message disappears from view. Using the normal ...

  1. SeaMonkey Message Tags

    I have a customer who has 5 different e-mail accounts installed in
    SeaMonkey. Of the 5 accounts only one is affected by this "Tag" problem.

    When she "Tags" a message "Important (Red)" the message disappears from
    view. Using the normal tools to try and find where the messages have
    gone has not produced any positive results.

    Using the "View/Messages/Tags" and selecting Important brings all the
    tagged messages into view. Without selecting all the tagged messages
    and "Removing All Tags" is there a way to bring all the tagged messages
    back into view into the Inbox folder where they used to be visible?

    Since this is only affecting one mail account out of 5 how were these
    tagged messages made hidden in the first place?

    Thanks for any support,

    Michael Gordon

  2. Re: SeaMonkey Message Tags

    Michael wrote:
    > I have a customer who has 5 different e-mail accounts installed in
    > SeaMonkey. Of the 5 accounts only one is affected by this "Tag" problem.
    >
    > When she "Tags" a message "Important (Red)" the message disappears from
    > view. Using the normal tools to try and find where the messages have
    > gone has not produced any positive results.
    >
    > Using the "View/Messages/Tags" and selecting Important brings all the
    > tagged messages into view. Without selecting all the tagged messages
    > and "Removing All Tags" is there a way to bring all the tagged messages
    > back into view into the Inbox folder where they used to be visible?
    >
    > Since this is only affecting one mail account out of 5 how were these
    > tagged messages made hidden in the first place?
    >
    > Thanks for any support,
    >
    > Michael Gordon

    tags shouldn't be hidden. Did you look under View,
    Messages, All?

    one. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  3. Re: SeaMonkey Message Tags

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo created this reply On 7/7/2007 7:06 PM

    > Michael wrote:
    >> I have a customer who has 5 different e-mail accounts installed in
    >> SeaMonkey. Of the 5 accounts only one is affected by this "Tag" problem.
    >>
    >> When she "Tags" a message "Important (Red)" the message disappears from
    >> view. Using the normal tools to try and find where the messages have
    >> gone has not produced any positive results.
    >>
    >> Using the "View/Messages/Tags" and selecting Important brings all the
    >> tagged messages into view. Without selecting all the tagged messages
    >> and "Removing All Tags" is there a way to bring all the tagged messages
    >> back into view into the Inbox folder where they used to be visible?
    >>
    >> Since this is only affecting one mail account out of 5 how were these
    >> tagged messages made hidden in the first place?
    >>
    >> Thanks for any support,
    >>
    >> Michael Gordon

    > tags shouldn't be hidden. Did you look under View,
    > Messages, All?

    Yes, View/Messages All and Threads All

    Michael

    Posting To Mozilla.Test.Multimedia

    SeaMonkey
    The "All In One Internet Application Suite"

+ Reply to Thread