simultaneous downloads - Mozilla

This is a discussion on simultaneous downloads - Mozilla ; 1.1.1 How do I set the number of downloads that can occur simultaneously in SeaMonkey? On its own, it used to be four, now for some reason it's down to two, even though there has been no change in my ...

  1. simultaneous downloads

    1.1.1
    How do I set the number of downloads that can occur simultaneously in
    SeaMonkey? On its own, it used to be four, now for some reason it's down to
    two, even though there has been no change in my broadband provider or
    capacity.

  2. Re: simultaneous downloads

    Roger Fink wrote:
    > 1.1.1
    > How do I set the number of downloads that can occur simultaneously in
    > SeaMonkey? On its own, it used to be four, now for some reason it's down to
    > two, even though there has been no change in my broadband provider or
    > capacity.

    I am running 1.1.2 and it certainly allows more than 2. You might want
    to upgrade.

    Dale

+ Reply to Thread