save page as comments out base tag - Mozilla

This is a discussion on save page as comments out base tag - Mozilla ; I have an application that relies on the tag to set the URI for a form on an html page. The reason being, that I allow the user to save the work they have put into the form on disk. ...

  1. save page as comments out base tag

    I have an application that relies on the tag to set the URI for a
    form on an html page. The reason being, that I allow the user to save
    the work they have put into the form on disk. They can load and resume
    work later. I do not use session cookie contexts to simplify the process
    on the server side.

    This works fine except in seamonkey. When saving a page, seamonkey
    comments out the

  2. Re: save page as comments out base tag

    none created this reply On 6/21/2007 10:40 AM

    > I have an application that relies on the tag to set the URI for a
    > form on an html page. The reason being, that I allow the user to save
    > the work they have put into the form on disk. They can load and resume
    > work later. I do not use session cookie contexts to simplify the process
    > on the server side.
    >
    > This works fine except in seamonkey. When saving a page, seamonkey
    > comments out the

  3. Re: save page as comments out base tag

    none wrote:
    > Michael wrote:
    >> none created this reply On 6/21/2007 10:40 AM
    >>
    >>> I have an application that relies on the tag to set the URI
    >>> for a form on an html page. The reason being, that I allow the user
    >>> to save the work they have put into the form on disk. They can load
    >>> and resume work later. I do not use session cookie contexts to
    >>> simplify the process on the server side.
    >>>
    >>> This works fine except in seamonkey. When saving a page, seamonkey
    >>> comments out the

    Well, after perusing bugzilla, I found this hint:

    Use "File > Save Page As ...", then select "Save as type: Web Page, HTML
    only".

    The default "Web Page, complete" comments out the base href; which I
    guess it has to in order to access any other images that are saved locally.