On 24/04/2007 3:24 PM, _exsudat_ spoke thusly:
> Mark Banner schrieb:
>> Please use mozilla.support.seamonkey for these types of question

> I did but the group is dead. No traffic there for a couple of days.

There are two problems with that statement. :-)

1. I count around 81 messages from the past two days in
mozilla.support.seamonkey. Make sure you have View-->Messages and
View--Threads both set to "All", and that you don't have any
mis-configured filters for that newsgroup.

2. Even if there's no traffic for weeks, support questions should still
go in mozilla.support.seamonkey, not mozilla.dev.apps.seamonkey.

To import your Thunderbird profile, see
.

[cross-posted and follow-up set to mozilla.support.seamonkey]
--
Chris Ilias
mozilla.test.multimedia moderator