addressbook question - Mozilla

This is a discussion on addressbook question - Mozilla ; So oh great gurus--- Is there a way to copy an addressbook entry? For use like adding a new contact at a company for which you already have several entries, This way I wouldn't need to copy all that business ...

  1. addressbook question

    So oh great gurus---

    Is there a way to copy an addressbook entry? For use like adding a new
    contact at a company for which you already have several entries, This
    way I wouldn't need to copy all that business
    address--phone---webpage--blablabla again.

  2. Re: addressbook question

    Ike Eisenstadt a écrit :

    > Is there a way to copy an addressbook entry?

    Just copy the entry to another address book (if you don't have one
    create one) by -dragging it over its name on the left.
    Then move it from the second address book back to the first (without
    . You now have two identical entries in the same address book (it
    isn't forbidden) and you can change one of them as you wish.

    Regards
    Christophe

    --
    SeaMonkey 1.1.1 (French), Enigmail + GNUpg, Windows XP Pro SP2
    "Si ce n'est pas cassé, il ne sert à rien de le retaper"

+ Reply to Thread