Be off-line (mail) be on-line browser - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Be off-line (mail) be on-line browser - Mozilla ; Is it possible using SeaMonkey with its e-mail reader off-line (because I downloaded the messages) and its browser on-line to go to the links in the messages?...

  1. Be off-line (mail) be on-line browser

    Is it possible using SeaMonkey with its e-mail reader off-line (because
    I downloaded the messages) and its browser on-line to go to the links in
    the messages?

  2. Re: Be off-line (mail) be on-line browser

    FRANZ wrote:
    > Is it possible using SeaMonkey with its e-mail reader off-line (because
    > I downloaded the messages) and its browser on-line to go to the links in
    > the messages?

    No, it's all one program so what applies to one part applies to all.

    If you really want this situation, perhaps you should try the Firefox
    (Browser) and Thunderbird (Mail & Newsgroups) combination available from
    Mozilla.com, I think.

    HTH

    Daniel

+ Reply to Thread